Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ice Cube Addiction Reflection (upon 48 hours)

The ice cube addiction was kind of tricky at times when we had to hide something so simple as an ice cube. Most of my friends especially did not notice cuz i just used a water bottle from home. It was difficult though when i ate out at restaurants. The other day when i went to Noodles and Company i had to find a way to hide the ice cubes. I had to ask the cashier if they had a small cup for water and he gave me a small cup that you couldnt see through. I got lucky there because by having that non clear cup, it enables no one to see my ice cubes in my cup. I felt very sneaky when i was at home around my parents. I always had to find a large cup that was see through in order to hide my ice cubes. I dont think my parents noticed since i occasionally put ice cubes in a lot of my drinks. By them not noticing they did not notice a change in my behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment